SO ... HOW DO I CHOOSE A PHOTOGRAPHER?
EXPERIENCE - QUALITY - TRUST
Families have a huge decision to make when sorting through the many photographers available these days. Parents want someone with EXPERIENCE that presents QUALITY work and is comfortable to work with. Someone they can TRUST their children with.
I have been a photographer for 13 years and create authentic, natural images that families (and kids) enjoy taking. My images showcase the genuine personality of my subjects and are meaningful for years to come. I serve my clients in an honest way; providing them with quality images that I truly love creating, editing and presenting to them in beautiful galleries that they can share today or 10 years from now. (Yes, your images will be available online for at least 10 year!)
AT A GLANCE:
Christian. Wife. Mother. NOLA Girl at Heart.
- Wife of 14 years, mom to a tween and a teenager
- Reality TV is almost always on while I edit
- Praise and worship is always on in my mini van
- Sugar addict - it's extremely difficult for me to pass on anything sweet
- Never met a birthday or wedding cake I didn't like
- Coffee and scripture is the first thing I do every morning
- I love technology and built the computer that I work on
Raised in Gretna, right outside of New Orleans, I've lived in Houma for the last 10 years (after spending 5 years in Morgan City and a short 6 months in Washington DC.) You know what they say, you can take the girl out of New Orleans, but you'll never take the New Orleans out of the girl. I am also a part-time travel planner who works for my aunt's agency, Great Destinations Travel.
Copyright 2020 Jamie Heyl Photography